Sunday, October 10, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 283/82, 2021 - Sunday

I have recovered. It is interesting that, my arm that was SO sore yesterday is nothing today. I did take it easy today, but a few things that I put off yesterday, I got done today. I made it to the grocery but I forgot to get cottage cheese and dry dog food. Dry dog food goes really well with cottage cheese, you should try it sometime! I did have one quick appointment that I could not change this morning, and I made it to the airport and back with no issues. I missed brunch this morning for the first time (I think) since we started meeting up for brunch. I also took a rain-check on a visit to Michael and Lynda's. I did not want to take the chance of feeling bad today, so I asked forgiveness yesterday. Nothing worse than last minute cancellations, and I get that. My week coming is a relatively calm and quiet one, and that is something to look forward to. Do you guys remember when we all looked forward to the ice cream guy coming through the neighborhood? We are reliving that today, except the new Good Humor guy has changed his name to the Amazon Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment