Thursday, October 28, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 301/64, 2021 - Thursday

Against my better judgment, I decided to go protest my charges with the Toll Road authority. The first conversation went kind of like this: You are at the wrong place, we just collect money here, you have to go to the other place. Why is your address on the bill? Because all we do is collect the money, you have to go to the other place. I went to the office, and at about 2:30, I went to the other place. Here is how that conversation went. You know you are at the wrong place, right? The other place told me to come to this place. I was at the other place this morning. You know you are at the wrong place, right? Do you go home every day and tell your husband nothing is your fault, it is the other guys fault? Yes. So, admitting defeat, I left, but at least I walked away with a new TXTag. I can only imagine the amount of issues that is going to cause, going forward. We had no rain today, but the wind was really crazy. I had a gazing ball on the patio, and the wind knocked it out of its base, and there were shards of glass everywhere. I swept it all up, but every time I go outside, I see more bits of glass. Ugh. This is the weekend eve, and I am looking forward to it, as I am with every weekend. Tomorrow is expected to be a pretty good day, weather-wise. Winds are supposed to die down, humidity is supposed to be non-existent, and the temperatures are supposed to trick us into thinking it is just a few days from November.

No comments:

Post a Comment