Monday, November 1, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 305/60, 2021 - Monday

Well, as I predicted several weeks ago, November is here. Just as I predicted. I don't understand why my predictions are ever doubted, this one was spot on! And, since it is now November, I am somewhere south of Austin, verging on the Hill Country, and a retreat with some of my favorite peeps and some great staff from Texas REALTORS®. It is kind of early evening (in reality), but it is past my bed time as I compose this. We will be meeting for another couple days, do some team-building, and some planning for 2022. Today started with a nice walk, then Melinda, Nancy and I headed out for breakfast. I took off for the office after 11 this morning, got some stuff done, and then headed for the retreat location. I ended up in the wrong place, and just sat there in my car waiting and no one showed up. I have no idea whose house I was at, but it was not where I was supposed to be. I just watched the weather forecast, and it looks like rain and a cold front starting tomorrow afternoon and going in to Wednesday. We will all be heading home on Wednesday afternoon, and it looks like we will be stuck in rain and gusty winds. I can't really think of anything else, so that will be it for this entry. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment