Thursday, November 25, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 329/36, 2021 - Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I know I certainly have plenty to be thankful for this year. I got up this morning and did my walk with Jay and Dick. When I got home, I fed the dogs, piled up in the big beige chair, and took a nap for about an hour and a half. I got up, did a few things in the house to make it look more like a house (inside), and then I set about rearranging the garage, again. I think that is my new hobby, I rearrange the garage two or three times a week these days, and I am going to keep at it until I am satisfied with my efforts. After that, I got in the car and went to check out the new HEB. I knew they were closed, and that was the whole intent, to go over there with nobody else around. I just wanted to see if any of the ancillary buildings had any appearance of being occupied yet. I know what a brand new HEB is like (overwhelming), but I am interested in the smaller stores that will be around it. No signs yet. This crossword puzzle is a sure sign of my advancing age. I saved it from the newspaper tis morning, and I will work on it off and on until I get totally frustrated. The good news is, I also kept the solution to the puzzle, just in case I need it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment