Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 328/37, 2021 - Wednesday

Apparently, I am not finished ranting about this, and 'seeded' grapes are NOT something I am grateful for. And another thing, that spelling of the word 'grateful' just doesn't look right. But I digress...who in the hell would ever purposefully but grapes with seeds in them. What does one do with the seeds, except look stoopid, walking around with a spit cup, missing the cup, and then searching through the shag carpet to try and find the seed. What will they think of next? Any day now, due to supply chain issues and the lack of computer chips, I expect they will begin marketing televisions, new and improved exercise model, complete with NO remote. It could happen! I got a few things accomplished around the house today, due mainly to a spurt of energy early on. I got the final bedroom dressed, so now it looks like a bedroom, did a load of clothes (really, I washed floor mats from the bathroom), and emptied a few more boxes, boxes that had been living in my bedroom closet for a couple months. Things are coming together, and I am close to having the house ready for the housekeeper to arrive next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment