Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 320/45, 2021 - Tuesday

I made it to bed this morning at about 3 o'clock, and I did not really sleep very comfortably. I knew I wanted to go for a walk with my buds here in the subdivision, and that starts at 7AM. I am pretty sure that I will be out like a light pretty early tonight, I am thinking 8 or 9 at the outside. SO...after my walk, I visited with Dan and Nancy for a while, and then I got ready and headed in to the office. I left the office at about 1 to go retrieve the girls from the kennel, and when I got there, they were under the dryer, so I had to go back about 45 minutes later. A minor inconvenience. I also stopped at HEB and got a few things, and then rearranged the garage a little bit after that. SO...all in all, not a bad day on no sleep. Just sitting here, though, is making me a little bit drowsy. I got to see my friend Kimmish (from Lincoln, NE) for literally just a few minutes while I was in San Diego. Over a year ago, she and another friend Jef (with one f) had a plan to take one quick trip every month, and, well, you know what happened. We are talking about getting that plan back in motion starting in January, which will be here sooner than any of us think.

No comments:

Post a Comment