Saturday, November 6, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 310/55, 2021 - Saturday

Okay, I doubt very much that there could have ever been a better day than this one. U+It was kind of chilly when we went out for our walk this morning, but it was all okay. After the walk, I had a bagel, and then Jay and I headed off to LaGrange,  Texas, home of the Chicken Ranch. The really good new is, I did not buy this car, but I have not given up hope. There is another car that I will go take a look at in Boerne two weeks from now. I have kind of decided that I am too old and too spoiled to buy a vintage car, but I am still open to considering it. After Jay and I went to look at this car, I went and got new harnesses for the girls, trying to get them to walk like civilized doge on a leash. Maybe it will happen, maybe not. I saw an advertisement for a place in Georgetown with  a new type of harness, so I went to check it out. Well, I turned around, got the dogs, so they could be FITTED with these harnesses, and I will do my best to see if I can get them to walk on a leash like a civilized canine animal. We shall see... Tonight was wine night on the driveway, and Dick and Marge were the hosts. I have not laughed this hard in a LONG time, and I am so lucky to have found my way to this place that these people are my friends. I am grateful for having found this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment