Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 319/46, 2021 - Monday

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet. And, while I am at it, don't believe EVERYTHING you read in this journal. To be clear, as I write this, it is actually 2:23AM on Tuesday, Day 320, but I just got home from my adventure in San Diego, and I have not yet done yesterdays entry. This is it, so even though you will most likely not read this until tomorrow, it is today, but I am posting this as of yesterday. Got that? It was a long day...8:30 (Pacific) Board of Director's meeting until just about 12:30PM (Pacific). My flight was not until 7PM (Pacific), but I had nothing better to do, so I went to the airport at about 1:30PM (Pacific). The flight was delayed, we left about an hour late, and then we sat on the tarmac for a while, and we finally got to Austin at about 12:30AM (Central). All other time references, going forward, will be Central time unless otherwise noted. SO...that is about it for today, time for me to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment