Monday, November 22, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 326/39, 2021 - Monday

It is that time of year, when I cannot really get my feet comfortable. If I put on fuzzy slippers, my feet start sweating, without fuzzy slippers, my feet are freezing. Is that too much information? Maybe, but this is my journal, so just skip around until you find something more interesting, which there may or may not be something that qualifies in this entry. Earlier this morning, mu overwhelming concern was the day that our garbage and recycling would be picked up this week. Our regular collection day is Thursday, and Dick came to the rescue and said we would slide to Friday. When I was living on the Edge of Nowhere, Holidays did not make any difference, the collection day was the day, nothing changed. This week, I fear I am going to have to lease some space in some neighbors recycling container, I cannot believe where all this stuff comes from, but the barrel is full, and there are are four days left. I have a new obsession, it is these little snack packs. Nancy introduced me to them while we were in San Diego, and I never even knew there was such a product available.Of course, this obsession is a pale second to my primary obsession (currently) which is Peanut M&Ms. But that is a whole 'nother story. I purchased an air fryer today, so now I am in need of some stuff that can be air fried. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment