Friday, November 19, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 323/42, 2021 - Friday

YES! Friday! And next week will be a short week. I got in to the office this morning, after my 8:30 zoom meeting. Zoomeeting might be a little bit more like it. We generally have these meetings every Friday, and we have become such good friends, they sometimes degenerate into some kind of monkey business. BUT...I have relinquished control, and Nancy is making great decisions, and the 2022 fundraising year will be terrific! Yesterday was really a good day, and today was another great day. I have big plans for tomorrow; the girls are going to the beautiful parlor in the morning, the Christmas lights are going to be put up in the afternoon. Jay and Dick are coming over at 11 to help me put up a couple bike racks in the garage, and I plan to spend some more time rearranging the garage. Tomorrow night is wine on the driveway to Dick and Marge's, but we may move into their garage, depending on the temperature. Working on plans for Sunday, not sure what that day will being. I had a little bit of slow time this evening, and I was going through some of the photos from San Diego. I like the picture that is accompanying this journal entry, it was our last dinner in San Diego before heading home the next day. Photo credit Leslie. So much fun, a lot of hard work, lots of meetings, lots of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment