Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 313/52, 2021 - Tuesday

Here is an interesting (perhaps entertaining) piece of personal trivia: I am packing for my trip to San Diego tomorrow, and it seems I no longer own a white dress shirt. In fact, it seems I only own about three button down dress shirts, all blue. Every closet in the Curious House has been properly searched, but alas, there are no white shirts. Do they sell white shirts at Target or Walmart? Those are the most convenient spots for me to visit tomorrow on my way to the office. I guess it could be worse, I have voluminous pairs of boxers, socks and a substantial number of new white t-shirts. I think during the move, I purged many white clothes because the had all yellowed with age. But I also guess I purged that memory from the grey matter held within my cranium. There may be an old saying about waiting till the last minute, but apparently that has been purged as well. Otherwise, this was not a bad day, all things considered. I am experiencing guilt pangs for taking the girls to the kennel tomorrow. They are pretty sure that I am up to something, since I have been packing. We went on another walk this afternoon, and I think they did better, but that may also be wishful thinking on my part. I bought these shoes about two years ago, but you all know what has been going on in the world since I bought them. I have never had a chance to wear them, but I think they will make their debut Thursday night. Literally, a flash in the pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment