Saturday, November 20, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 324/41, 2021 - Saturday

I am kind of tired tonight, I got up this morning, did my walk, had a bagel for breakfast, took the girls to the beautiful parlor, came home, started working in the garage. It seems I am obsessed with the garage. It is never organized enough for me. I spent hours today, moving shelves, throwing stuff away, rearranging stuff. I am kind of satisfied for now. I have no idea what tomorrow will be like. I know for sure it will start with a nice walk, then a little bit of this-and-that, and then off to brunch. The Christmas lights started being installed this afternoon, and they might get finished tomorrow, but they will be done before Thanksgiving. News Flash: I have arranged for a housekeeper to start this month, and then come to the house on a monthly basis going forward. I think it is about time I got this done. I have lived in Texas for 36 years, and one thing that I have always been concerned about is the ability to grow various flora. I know that many of the Texas native plants are lovely, but I miss some of the things that are easy to grow in other parts of the country. When in California last week, I was reminded how easy the Birds of Paradise are to grow there, and I really with they would grow here. It is HOT and DRY here, so that is always a challence!

No comments:

Post a Comment