Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 307/58, 2021 - Wednesday

We all really need to be careful about what we ask for. We asked for fall to arrive, but I am not sure we were expecting THIS MUCH fall. Right now, my sophisticated weather station at the Curious House registers the temperature to be 47 degrees (F). On Friday morning, which gives me a full day to find a house sitter and escape to a warmer clime, it is supposed to be in the high (haha) 30s. BUT...it is supposed to warm up for the weekend, and be pretty nice. Apparently, after Halloween, the next worthwhile Holiday is Christmas. We just gloss over Thanksgiving, and go straight to guilt commercials for gift giving. Luckily, I don't have that many candidates for gift receiving, but I am having a big birthday soon, so I am trying to decide what guilty pleasure I might enjoy. Stay tuned...I have a couple ideas. I'm back from our Leadership Retreat, and all is good. Lots of work done, and lots of plans made for the 2022 year, as evidenced by the photo accompanying this journal entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment