Friday, November 5, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 309/56, 2021 - Friday

For having had such a really good day, I am really more tired than I was expecting. It was chillish this morning for our walk. My thermometer said 39 degrees, and I dressed in layers, and was nice and toasty for our morning walk. It is supposed to be even cooler tomorrow morning, but then it is supposed to warm up, and be back up into the 80s next week. I am very happy to report that I have found a great kennel for the dogs. I will be leaving for San Diego next week, and will be back six days later. I took a look at the new kennel today when I dropped off their vaccination records and all that stuff. It's a nice place, fire sprinkler systems, fire alarms and the place has someone there 24 hours a day, occupying an apartment on-site. Perfect. I got to the office, had an 11:30 zoom meeting, then went to move a few more things from one storage unit to the other. That whole process is under control, I think. On the way home, I stopped at HEB and got a few dinners to hold me until I leave next week, and then went to Galaxy Bakery and bought cookies for some of the neighbors. When I took Dan and Nancy's to them, they had just received an order of cookies from somewhere, so we just traded cookies. I have a few things on my planner for tomorrow, and we will see how all that goes. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment