Monday, November 29, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 333/32, 2021 - Monday

One more day and November will be over. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that. On the one hand, there is nothing I can do about it, and on the other hand, there is STILL nothing I can do about it. So, it seems that December will arrive on Wednesday, right on schedule. It was really cold this morning, about 38 degrees, but it got up into the mid 70s before the day was over. A lovely day in central Texas. All was good in the office, and Carrie and I took an expedition to Barton Springs Mall. I cannot remember the last time I was in a mall, but it has been quite a while. While we were out and about, I had a call from Jimmie, one of my neighbors, inviting me to dinner tonight at a place called Farm to Fork, in Liberty Hill. Very nice, I had a Patty Melt, great company, great meal, all-in-all quite an enjoyable evening. Jimmie and Linda have been traveling quite a bit, so it has been a while since any of us in the 'hood have seen them. A great treat, thank you very much. My Christmas Cactus in the bathroom is just about to burst forth with bloom, again, apparently right on schedule. Interesting how stuff like that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment