Sunday, November 14, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 318/47, 2021 - Sunday

Another pretty darned busy day in San Diego. Breakfast meeting this morning at 8 o'clock, a couple more throughout the day, then a quick trip to the fashion mall (I was there on my last trip) with Melinda and Nancy, then a 3 o'clock closing session with Simone Biles, then the Region 10 Caucus, then dinner, and now in the room. Best quote (not exact) of the Simone Biles interview; If Plan A and Plan B don't work out for you, you've still got the whole rest of the alphabet to go. BOD meeting in the morning, and then I fly home at 7PM. The BOD meeting is scheduled to be over at noon, but my flight is not until 7, but I will find something to do after the meeting. I may just go to the airport and watch the people. I am relatively easily entertained. I will be glad to be home, and back to my routines. I am looking forward to picking up the girls, seeing my friends, just the everyday stuff. Just the everyday...stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment