Friday, November 12, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 315/50, 2021 - Thursday

Being in San Diego has reinforced something for me, and that is that no matter how long you are apart from friends, they are still friends, and you CAN actually pick up where you left off. My Day started with an early meeting for a council that I served as co-chair for, and the meeting went well, and my pieces of the presentation went well and for that, I was happy. In the last 24 hours I have reconnected with dozens of my friends and colleagues from all across the country while here attending meetings, receptions and dinners. Tonight was the installation gala for incoming NAR Chairman Leslie Rouda Smith. Leslie os a Texas REALTOR® and we are happy to have her in the NAR leadership role. Tomorrow morning my first meeting will be at 9AM, then one at 1:30 and one at 4. In between, we will visit the Trade Show, and then we will head off to dinner tomorrow night. Happy to be here, and happy to be here with my agent colleague Maggie. It is fun to see this meeting through the eyes of someone who has not experienced it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment