Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Volume 134 - Day 334/31, 2021 - Tuesday

The last day of November. I think this was a really good day, honestly. It got started with my walk, and that was nice, and though it started out on the chilly side, by the time it was over, I was all toasty and warm. At the end of the walk, I went down and sat on the porch with Nancy and Dan for a little while, and then the Romeo's took off for our Tuesday morning breakfast. When I got home from breakfast, I sat down at my desk and did not get up until about 2 o'clock (PM). Newsflash: The housekeepers showed up at about 1PM...only one person, but before they were finished, there were three of them. The house looks great, and I am now on a once-a-month schedule with them. I am very happy with them, and I will happily recommend them if you are in the market for a housekeeper. I think everyone that comes in the house will be happy that I finally caved in and hired someone to do the stuff that I am perfectly well capable of doing, but I just don't want to do it. I am pretty sure that is called 'stimulating the economy,' but I am not 100% sure. Right now, I am doing a load of laundry, so EVERYTHING will be clean before the end of the day, including ME! The photo accompanying this journal entry is what greeted me when I walked out the front door this morning, what could be a better prelude to what the coming day had in store?

No comments:

Post a Comment