Thursday, November 18, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 322/43, 2021 - Thursday

I made it to Bryan/College Station and back today, with no problems. I think I was home by about 2:30 or 3, and I really don't even remember what time I left this morning. I made a series of phone calls on the way up and the way back, so that was okay. Once I got home, I had a few more phone calls to make, and a consult with a potential listing client. As usual, the day started with a walk, and I expect the same for tomorrow, and then I will head in to the office. I am currently on a mission for a house keeper. I have lived in the Curious House for almost a year. I vacuumed (wink, wink) once, and dusted AT some surfaces once or twice, but I think it is time to get the house deep cleaned. It is not dirty or messy, just needs to have some attention paid to it. AND...there are no house keepers to be had around here. My friend Dick found a house keeper, she came and looked, and she said she could not work him in to her schedule. Ugh. But I love a good challenge. Have you heard about the lunar eclipse that is supposed to happen (early) tomorrow morning? I think we will have too many clouds, and I have absolutely no interest in getting out of bed at 3AM to confirm it cannot be seen because of clouds. This photo was taken last night, I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment