Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 335/30, 2021 - Wednesday

It was a busy day today, I got up about an hour earlier than usual, just to make sure I had time to get everything done. I did an abbreviated walk this morning, because I needed to be in Austin by at least 9 o'clock. I did not even get a chance to say very much to Dan and Nancy...BUT, I was on my way in to Austin right on time, and got there in time to touch everything that needed to be touched, and then I was on my way to Seguin to attend the installation of my friend Debbie (Hoosier), as 2022 President of the Four Rivers Board of REALTORS®. It was a great installation ceremony, and all the colleague members and affiliated were well represented. My friend Mike from Del Ray Beach came in this afternoon for a visit too. I made it back in to Austin and picked him up from the office. Carrie picked him up at the airport since I was in Seguin, but everything that needed to be done got done. This is Mike's first visit to the Curious House, and he is one of the few house guests I have had. We went to dinner tonight with Dan and Nancy, and then we went to the walk the Square in Georgetown and look at all the Christmas Lights. All in all, a really good day!

1 comment:

  1. Does he know about the check out time ? ( lol) . I know the installation was marvelous, as I often think back on mine and smile.

    ReplyDelete