Monday, December 6, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 340/25, 2021 - Monday

OMG! Is it still Monday. Why yes, I think it is. It has been a long day, and I have two more long days to go. Mike left this morning, his flight was at 10AM. The house is quiet, I miss him. I'll do laundry sometime this week, your towel will be clean, c'mon back, the girls and I are ready. After taking Mike to the airport, I headed to the office and touched some stuff, then I was off to the Texas REALTORS® office for a Legislative Management Team meeting. The meeting adjourned, and I headed home. Not long after I got home, I was summoned back to Austin for a dinner with all our incoming TREPAC chairs and vice-chairs. Tomorrow and Wednesday, our meetings begin early, and are each followed by a dinner, so the next two days will be long, but totally worth the effort. The photo accompanying this journal entry is of me, Nancy and Deborah, more affectionately known, far and wide, as Cinderelly and his two wicked step sisters. If you need more information, you are welcome to check with one of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment