Sunday, December 5, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 339/26, 2021 - Sunday

Well, today ends the really great birthday weekend. Tomorrow it is back to business, and I have a week relatively filled with meetings and stuff like that. This morning started with our usual walk, then a nice little nap, and then Mike and I headed for brunch. On the way back from brunch, we stopped at a very nice little gift shop on the Square in Georgetown, called Diva's. Very, very nice stuff, and I had a single purpose in mind, to find the little glittery Christmas Tree that I saw at Nancy's last week. Found them, bought the last two they had in stock. There are a couple other things there that I have my eye on (my good eye), and I expect I will get that before the end of the week. Another item is even too impractical for me, so I think I will take a pass on that. When we got home, Mike and I both went down for naps, and then this evening, we ate remains of food that I had in the refrigerator. All the donuts are officially gone now, and I ate my own head. I was taught never to put anything bigger than your head in your mouth, but there is always room for interpretation. Tomorrow morning will be no walk, Mike's flight leaves at 10AM, so we will leave the house about 8. It was so nice to see him the last several days, and hope is is not that long before we get to hang out together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment