Monday, December 13, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 347/18, 2021 - Monday

It is kind of dribbly outside right now, not raining, just dribbling. There won't be enough to register in the gauge (I don't think), but it will count at least for a trace. As Monday's go, this was a pretty nice one. Got in a nice walk this morning, not as cold as Sunday morning, but, as the Titanic steward replied as one of the first class passengers asked him if the water would be cold, definitely not hot. It was for the most part a grey and overcast day. It will be back in the 80s on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but then cold and rainy on Saturday and Sunday. It actually looks like the entire weekend will be a washout, and I may actually have to turn on the heater over the weekend. I haven't needed heat or air conditioning for about the last six weeks, and that has been okay by me. Carrie and I made our annual trek to the Capitol this afternoon, it is as beautiful as ever, if you have never visited, I highly recommend it. I'll be up for another walk tomorrow, and then the ROMEOs will have breakfast at 9AM. I have my pneumonia shot scheduled for Wednesday at 9AM. Office Christmas party Wednesday beginning at 5:30. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment