Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 342/23, 2021 - Wednesday

Today was my last day of training for incoming TREPAC Trustees and Trustee Sub-Committee Chairs and Vice Chairs. Incoming Trustees have a full day tomorrow of Spokesperson Training, and on Friday we will have a full Trustee meeting via zoom. Then, it will be the downhill slide to the Holidays. It will be nice to have a bit of calm to look forward to until the New Year. We were doing just fine this afternoon, and I had just risen to make a few comments, and the fire alarms (I think) sounded and the building was supposed to be evacuated. I do not really think they evacuated the building, but we did leave and went down three flights of stairs to the street. I guess it could have been worse, but within about 15 minutes, we were allowed to return to our meeting room. We finished the day with some Governmental Affairs updates, and then it was off to dinner. The photo accompanying this journal entry is after having evacuated and before we returned to the building. It is apparently a secret as to the reason for the alarms going off, and that is perfectly okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment