Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 349/16, 2021 - Wednesday

Okay, so let's just call it a day. I got up this morning and walked with Jay and Dick. It was just the beginning of a relatively planned out day, start to finish. Once I got home from the walk, I messed around for a while, and then I headed to Walgreen's for my pneumonia shot. At my ever advancing age, it is what needs to be done. I have to take the second shot NOT LESS THAN one year from now. Is someone going to remind me that I need to get the second shot? Apparently not. SO...I have that on my calendar for five days, beginning one year from tomorrow. Advancing age is difficult, there are lots of things to remember. Like flushing. You should always flush. And flossing. Flushing and flossing are really important, and they sound kind of alike, so you would think it would be easy to remember those things. Flexing? Not so much. Let's not go too crazy here. After the pneumonia shot, I had an appointment at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. I have not been in the building for pretty close to two years. It was interesting, and it was fun. I was only there for a few minutes...less than thirty minutes, just a couple quick videos and a couple stills. After that, it was time for my haircut. My appointment was supposed to be at 2, but Johnna moved it up to 12:30 for me, so that was good. Then it was off to the office. At five o'clock, we headed down to the Hyatt and got on one of the tour boats, and rode up and down Lady Bird Lake, looking at the Trail of Lights and getting a different perspective of the new Austin. I say the New Austin, because it really isn't anything at all like the Austin I moved to in 1985, 1985 was like Austin/Mayberry. 2021 is like Austin/Dubai. Very different. Kind of interesting, kind of busy, kind of disturbing,

No comments:

Post a Comment