Friday, December 31, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 365/0, 2021 - Friday

Okay, this is it, the last day of 2021. Tomorrow will be a new beginning, the spring of 2022. I cannot say that I will miss the past year very much, there were some good things, and I have my health and I am still obnoxious and inappropriate in most instances. Get over it. Today was a good day, I seem to smile more, laugh more and have more fun that in the recent past. I hope that goes forward through the new year. I showed a property late this morning, and as I was leaving (for the second time), I saw this lady (Rebecca, I think) making a carving in a dead tree. Of course, I stopped, backed up, and said hello, and she let me take this picture. I think it is important that you take pictures of things you see during your day, and that is one of the things I try to do through this journal. I will begin the fourteenth year of this journal tomorrow...really it has already started, because I did the first entry on New Year's Eve many, many years ago. I am nothing if not totally crazy. Exactly one year ago today, New Year's Eve 2020, I moved into the Curious House. Moving to this house was one of the best decisions I have ever made, and I could not be happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment