Sunday, December 19, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 353/12, 2021 - Sunday

Overall, this was a really great weekend. It was cold this morning, it is still cold. 46 degrees when I last looked. 46 degrees is cold in Texas. I think it is about 65 degrees inside the house, I still have not turned on the heat, the reason for which is unknown, even to me. It is just a bit chilly, but I have nice warm cuddly blankies to wrap up in, and I have cozy house slippers, so all is good as far as I am concerned. It will be back up into the 70s by the middle of the week. I was all wrapped up for our morning walk, and the picture that accompanies this entry is of the moon getting ready to set as I walked out of the house. We had a nice brunch (me, Candy and Alisha), and then I went down for a nap...maybe two. I rearranged the garage yet again, and I think I may be satisfied with it for the near term, but if that is the case, I have no idea what I will do to pass the time next Sunday. Val arrived from Ireland on Friday night, and I was invited out to dinner with Dan, Nancy, Paulina, Val and Oliver tonight. After dinner, we walked around the square in Georgetown, just looking at the lights. Very nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment