Friday, December 10, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 344/21, 2021 - Friday

So, another week is in the books. It was a long, tiring, satisfying, frustrating, and motivating week. This morning I got up and walked with Dick and Jay. We are considering a change in our names, to Tom, Dick and Harry, just because it might be easier when we meet new people in the neighborhood. I got in to the office, got some work done, and headed home at about 11:30. I stopped at HEB on the way home, and then I logged on to a zoom meeting at 1 o'clock. It was my last zoom meeting as TREPAC Chair, and I handed it off to a very capable, creative and competent Incoming Chair, Nancy. The PAC will only achieve greater things in the years to come. Tomorrow will be a relatively busy day; I have an early (9AM) appointment, and then I will be off to College Station, then home and wine over at Dick and Marge's tomorrow evening. Sunday might be a little bit less hectic, and next week is looking kind of slow right now. That can change pretty quickly, though. Photo credit Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment