Friday, December 3, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 337/28, 2021 - Friday

Okay. Well, this day is almost over. It was a great day. I got birthday texts at 2:19AM, 3:34AM, and 5:19AM to start the day. Dan at 3:34 said 'I got up to pee, so Happy Birthday!' I didn't hear from Dewayne, so that is his loss. Dewayne is Dan's friend in Kentucky. A long story. Once I was somewhat coherent, I went for a walk with Mike, Jay and Dick. A nice early morning walk, but it was really humid. Then we went down and talked with Dan and Nancy, and then I had to leave for an 8:30 zoom that did not happen. SO Mike and I put up more Christmas lights around the sidewalk and driveway. I have to admit, the Curious House looks pretty festive, but I think we are going to add a couple hundred more lights tomorrow morning. We went in to Austin and had a birthday luncheon and that was a lot of fun, all the office peeps were there, and it was a great time. The photo accompanying this post is the birthday donuts, I do not know where Tosalyn finds these things, but she does, and they are great. Mike and I got home, and relaxed for a bit, and then went down to Dan and Nancy's for pizza, with Paulina and Oliver. It rained on our way in to Austin, but only a trace here at the Curious House. I think tomorrow will be another fun filled day, so I will report more on that tomorrow. Stay tuned. Post Script: I cannot upload photos, so I am not sure what the problem is...maybe tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment