Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 355/10, 2021 - Tuesday

The good news is, it has been over a year since I got my last speeding ticket, so...I can take defensive driving again and not have the ticket I got yesterday show up on my driving record. Whatever. But...tomorrow, I will spend an hour or two figuring out how to get all the documentation they need gathered up to submit to the city so I can get PERMISSION from them to take the defensive driving class. As I said, it could all be a lot worse, so I will just do what has to be done. It was in the 30s when we walked this morning, but I was all wrapped up and didn't mind it. After the walk, we (the ROMEOs) met for breakfast, and we were joined by Jack, and that was all good. I got in to the office about 10:30, and my commute both ways was very pleasant, watching my speed and all that. I generally prefer the middle lane of the expressways, but I may need to migrate to the right lane for the near term. I don't think I will be able to stand that long-term, but I will give it my best. I still have not turned the heat on inside the house, but I did turn the fireplace logs on for about an hour this evening, just to get the chill off. The seven day forecast calls for the temperature to be 85 degrees on Christmas day, and there is no rain in sight. There has not officially been a freezing temperature recorded this fall (and now winter), and there is not one expected the rest of the year. Just because it is warm doesn't mean it won't turn cold in a New York minute. Stand by...

No comments:

Post a Comment