Friday, December 24, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 358/7, 2021 - Friday

I did very little of anything today. I got up, did my walk with Dick and Jay, and when I got home, I fed the dogs and took a really nice nap. I got up, did a little bit more nothing so much, and went to have the car washed. There was a line at the car wash, and not too many employees, but I was in no real hurry, so that was okay with me. I was listening to a book, so I had nothing but time. After the car wash, I went in to Georgetown and picked up the pies I ordered last week, and then I was back hame and I went down for another nap. Tonight, I was invited down to Dan and Nancy's for dinner, and we were joined with Oliver, Paulina, Val, Diane and Chester (Nancy's nephew). Very nice. A few Polish traditions were observed, and we all learned a few things about traditions across the world. There was a lot of food, lots and lots of food. I am home now, and ready to call it a night. Tomorrow is a big day, and I hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment