Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 341/24, 2021 - Tuesday

It seems like the weekend was a long time ago, and just since I sat down to conjure up this journal entry did I realize that it is still Tuesday. I have been binge eating for the last six days, this is really the first time in my long life that I have had a 'birthday week,' and I cannot really figure out what took me so long. Today was another kind of long day, but it was also a lot of fun. We met with incoming TREPAC Sub-Committee Chairs and Vice Chairs, and tomorrow we will meet with incoming Trustees.The PAC is somewhat complicated, lots of rules, lots of things we CAN'T do, and I can always remember my eagerness to ask for investments when I was just learning about REALTOR® Advocacy. I probably made every mistake that could be made, but somehow I evaded a lengthy prison sentence! Our jobs tomorrow will be to keep the incoming Trustees from making mistakes, not to get them out of a pickle after they have made one. It is not often that I see our MetroRail, and when I do, it is usually as they are traveling down MoPac. I saw this train today as I was close to the Fourth Street Station. I am ashamed to admit that I have never taken a ride on the train, and I always wanted to take Jody for the round trip from Cedar Park/Leander to the downtown station. Alas, it was not to be, but one of these days I will check that off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment