Thursday, December 9, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 343/22, 2021 - Thursday

Today was more of a normal day, if there is such a thing in my world. I slept well last night for the first time this week, and I got up this morning and met with Jay and Dick, and we had a nice walk. It was in the 60s when we left, so there was no reason for a jacket. Tomorrow, the temperatures will again rise to the 80s, and then on Saturday, it is forecast to start the day at 37 degrees. Then, later next week, we are expecting to be back in the 80s. i had lunch today with Cass and Megan, I have not seen them in at least a couple years, so that was nice. Then, this afternoon, I had an interview with an agent that is interested in affiliating with us. I think that went pretty well, and the door if open if they decide to walk through it. Tomorrow I will go in to the office, and I want to be home by about 12:30; there is a zoom meeting at 1, and I want to do it from home. I have an early (9 o'clock) appointment on Saturday (remember the part about it is supposed to be 37 degrees?) morning, and then I may drive to College Station to pick up my watch. I had a call today that it was ready. So...who knows? My Christmas Cactus is doing nicely, but the Amaryllis committed suicide this afternoon. It was about 16-18 inches tall, had three lovely blooms, but I came home and the stalk and blooms were laying in the floor, it just could not support its' own weight. I can certainly empathize with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment