Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 363/2, 2021 - Wednesday

So, not a bad day today, I think it could have been worse. Got my walk in, got in to the office, got my desk cleaned off, we all had pizza for lunch, and I brought considerable amount of pizza home with me. I had an appointment at home, got that done, tried to take a nap, that didn't work. I got all the clocks wound, fed the dogs, went down to Dan and Nancy's for dinner (home made bean soup, yummy), walked over to the quickee-pickee and bought Power Ball tickets, and now I am home. The weather broke another record for the warmest high temperature today, supposed to cool down on Sunday, but then back in the 70s (I think) towards the end of next week. I am looking forward to the long weekend, planning to get lots of files cleaned out and all that kind of stuff to start the new year off with a clean canvas. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment