Saturday, December 18, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 352/13, 2021 - Saturday

I just went outside with the girls, and it feels MUCH colder than 45 degrees. It is a biting, dampish kind of cold, It rained overnight, and when I woke up this morning, there was a lot of lightning, so I did not walk. There was apparently a lot of thunder overnight as well, but I slept through all of that. As I have very proudly proclaimed on MANY occasions, neither of the girls are in the least annoyed by thunder or lightning, and I am very happy about that. All my peeps near the Curious House bemoaned the fact that they were awakened with, not so much the thunder, but the nervous and anxiety ridden fur balls. Again, let me repeat, I slept through the whole thing. Since it was rainy most of the day, I took advantage of that, and got a lot of little things done around the Curious House. I rearranged the refrigerator in the garage, got all the clocks wound and made close to the actual time, cleaned the exterior garage door, and got a few other errands completed. All-in-all, it was a really good day. I did work in a nap or two, and this evening, we had our wine social at Dan and Nancy's house. It was really well attended; there were twelve of us there, all together. Mikey said to tell everyone hello, and everyone said hello back to Mikey! The Piglet absolutely HATES this maze bowl (on loan from Dan and Nancy), but it makes her eat her breakfast and dinner more slowly. She eventually gets everything eaten, but she has to work at it, she just cannot gulp everything down without a little bit of work. I like it, she hates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment