Thursday, December 2, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 336/29, 2021 - Thursday

It was a beautiful day in central Texas, I think the temperature hit the high 70s, beautiful blue skies, and kind of low humidity. This morning, Mike joined the ROMEOs for a walk, and there was a really pretty sunrise. After the walk and a visit with Dan and Nancy, I came home and did a little bidness, made a few phone calls, and then Mike and I went for a ride around Georgetown. We drove past a bunch of the houses that I considered before I bought the Curious House. We made a stop at Lake Georgetown, and then we headed for a drive by the farm. That was the first time I had been back to the Edge of Nowhere since I sold the house last summer. June maybe. We had chicken fingers for lunch, then it was time for naps, and after we got back up, we went outside and met my new neighbor. His name is Rick, and he seems like a pretty nice guy, so he should fit right in. His furniture is supposed to be delivered tomorrow morning, so I will take him a couple bottles of wine for a welcome to the neighborhood. This amaryllis is an overachiever, it bloomed out last Sunday, added another bloom yesterday and there is another bud getting ready to burst open. Very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment