Saturday, December 3, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 337/28, 2022 - Saturday

Okay, listen up. Today is my birthday. There. I. Said. It. Now, be quiet! It was really a nice day, starting with a nice walk in the morning, then there were five estate sales to hit. The housekeeper came today, so everything is clean and neat. Mostly. There were lots of phone calls, messages, and happy thoughts sent my way, and that was really nice. I tried to acknowledge them, but I still have some calls to return tomorrow. The neighborhood peeps took me to dinner this evening, and then we went to the Downtown Holiday Stroll and Sing-Along. There was not a lot of strolling, there was a pretty good bit of singing, and then there was the lighting of the Capitol Christmas Tree. After that, we walked inside the Capitol, and a couple peeps had not been inside before. All-in-all, it was a great day, and I thank you for all the kindnesses and happy thoughts you sent and send every day. Thanks! I tell you, I don't look too bad in this photo, given my age and all...and I did not even remember to hold my stomach in!

No comments:

Post a Comment