Saturday, December 10, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 344/21, 2022 - Saturday

Even though today was Saturday, there was a lot of stuff crammed into it. It is really warm and humid for the 10th day of December, and again, I was glistening by the time I got home from my walk. After walking, I did a few chores around the house, and then Pam, Diane, Marge and I took off for estate sales. There were only three to hit today, and I did not buy anything, but Diane bought me a bell that I did not even see at the third sale. She apparently saw it before me, and bought it and gave it to me. There was a giant pig that I had my eyes on, but they were asking $150, and I did not think I wanted it that badly, not even if I talked them down to $100. But...it was a purty big pig! After estate sales, I did a few more things around the house...laundry for one thing, and then I took the girls to the beautiful parlor. I am taking them every eight weeks, and that works just fine for Callie, but the piglet is much higher maintenance, so I may have to start taking them every six weeks or so. It is supposed to rain pretty heavily overnight, but so far nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment