Friday, December 9, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 343/22, 2022 - Friday

It's Friday! The weekend begins! The week was not particularly bad, I just suddenly relish the weekends and/or days that I do not go in to the office. Like Saturdays and Sundays. And Holidays. Or sick days. I never take a sick day. Dick and I had a good walk this morning, it was warm and kind of muggy. I was glistening by the time we finished, and then I had a zoom call at 8:30. After the zoom, I went in to the office, and left a little after 11 for an in person meeting at the Austin Board. It was a good meeting, and I was back at the office by about 1 o'clock. I got everything done that I needed to get done, and I was back home by about 3:30. Traffic was not bad going in this morning, but it was backed up on the way home. I cannot think of any stops I needed to make on the way home, and the girls were glad to see me. I think. I guess. Estate sales tomorrow morning, and then the girls are going to get beautified tomorrow afternoon. I have a few other chores I want to get done tomorrow as well, and never fear, I have a list. The photo accompanying this entry is that of a plant of some sort that was displaying some fall color foliage that I spied during the morning walk. There is not a lot of fall color in central Texas, so we take what we can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment