Thursday, December 29, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 363/2, 2022 - Thursday

Okay, interestingly, there are only two more days to this year. TWO. Not a bad day in central Texas, as usual, it started with a nice walk this morning, we were all overdressed. and at about the half-way mark we all shed jackets. I was intending to take the little white car in to the office this morning, but it was dribbling rain so I turned around and took the other car. By the afternoon, it was perfect convertible weather, so I should have been brave and gone ahead. I did stop and buy MegaMillions tickets on the way in, and who knows, maybe I will have some discretionary dollars soon. That would be really nice! Michael and Lynda came out to the Curious House this afternoon, and we went in to Georgetown for dinner. Really a good Italian dinner, too. The we walked around the square for a while, had a scoop of ice cream, and headed back. All-in-all, a really nice day! I kind of think the photo accompanying this post is in the top five of my worst photos over...Michael and Lynda look great, me...not o much.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment