Saturday, December 31, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 365/0, 2022 - Saturday

Well, hell. I'm still poor. You cannot be anymore disappointed about this than I am. But, there is always the possibility that I will be rich next year. Time will tell. Today was a pretty good day, starting with a nice walk this morning. I got a lot of little bitty things done around the house today; I changed the HVAC filters, did laundry, went to an estate sale, bought nothing at the estate sale, went to Target and bought mostly dog food, and went to Homo Depot where I bought shower grab bars that hang on with suction cups. I have been advised that I need grab bars that are affixed more permanently, but I don't want to drill through the tile to affix the grab bars. So, as far as I am concerned, I am ready for the New Year, and if I am NOT, well...there is not a lot I can do about it now. I don't have too much on my list of chores to get done tomorrow, but I am pretty sure I can fill up the time with no real problems. Tonight, Marge and Dick hosted a quiet get together of the neighbors...probably about a dozen of us, and I left at 9:15. No one was under the illusion that we would stay awake until midnight. There were fire crackers starting about six o'clock, and a few fireworks, but I doubt I will know anything of it until sometime in the New Year. Have a blast, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment