Thursday, December 1, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 335/30, 2022 - Thursday

It was not nearly as cold this morning for our walk, and I attribute that to the lack of wind. It was a nice walk, and I headed in to the office a little bit earlier than usual, since it was going to be a busy day. It's the first of the month, and that means it will be busy. Michael and Lynda invited me to lunch today at a place none of us had yet tried; Jewboy Burgers on Airport Boulevard. I understand they started as a food truck, and now they have at least two brick-and-mortar locations. It was a busy place, and the food was great! The photo accompanying this post is Father Thom (or Tom?), and when he walked in to the place, I told Michael and Lynda that he was a living oxymoron. I couldn't stand it until I got up and asked him for a selfie...he looked kind of puzzled, and I said it is not every day you see a priest at Jewboy Burgers. He and his lunch companion cracked up, and he said, if it weren't for the Jews, he wouldn't have a job. I wonder if this post is going to end me up in Facebook jail? I hope not, I'm just commenting on what I see as I make another day in central Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment