Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 334/31, 2022 - Wednesday

It was a solo walk this morning; Jay is in Washington state and Dick had an early morning appointment. I left the house early and got home early, and I took a path that we don't always take. In the last few months, the subdivision has worked on some of the trails in the neighborhood, and Jay and I walked this trail once after they had finished. I walked it again this morning, and I really like the diversion and the different point of view it provides. I had thought this detour was a little bit shorter than our usual route, but it seems it is a little bit longer. Either way, it was interesting, and I will encourage Dick to take that route tomorrow morning. Since I walked early, I left the house early and went in to the office. I have been working on an update to some information we include with our lease listings. It had not been updated for four or five years, so it was time. I condensed it and made some necessary corrections, so I got that finished this morning. I had an appointment in the office, and then left for home at about 2 o'clock. I stopped at Little Cesar's and brought home a pizza. It is only the second or third time I have been to Little Cesar's, so I don't really know the protocol, but it seems that if I want a deep dish ready-to-go pizza, I need to be there between 4 and 8 PM. Tonight is book club night, and it will be fun to meet at Dick and Marge's house for some good conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment