Saturday, November 26, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 330/35, 2022 - Saturday

Not a bad day at all today. A nice walk in the morning, and then a little bit of nothing for a while. Deb and I went to one estate sale, and I spent a few dollars on a couple (3) things that I absolutely needed. Then home. Then I was off to the battery store, to get some batteries for the two alarm pads. They did not have them. So, I ordered them from Amazon. I don't know why I go anywhere anymore for shopping. I have not yet ordered groceries on line, and I will know that I have been defeated when that happens. I guess it is inevitable, but I will resist it as long as I can. I invited the neighbors over for wine this evening, and it was a lot of fun. We have not gathered for wine in a while, and it was nice to visit. One thing I like, we begin at 7 and we end at 9. Not 9:01. 9! I am not sure what all tomorrow will bring, I do have appointments beginning at 1 o'clock tomorrow afternoon. We are expecting the temperatures to be near 80 degrees next week, then another cold snap. Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment