Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 312/53, 2022 - Tuesday

I include with this journal entry the obligatory photo of the lunar eclipse. I do not think the photo is of any  particular note, but I got my ass up at 4 o'clock this morning, so I am damn sure going to share it with you. So there. It is my journal and I will do with it what I like! Otherwise, it was a rather unremarkable day. We had our walk this morning, and we did get a little spritz of rain while we were walking, and then the ROMEOs met for breakfast. There are now five us us: Me, Jay, Dick, Paul and Jack. Somewhere along the line, we lost Peter, and I think we need to see if he still wants to play. I got in to the office and made some tremendous accomplishments, and I am really happy about that. Once I got home, there was little to do, and I am determined NOT to watch the election results all night. I will occupy my time otherwise, thanks. SO...goodnight dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment