Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 333/32, 2022 - Tuesday

It was another top down kind of day today in central Texas. The last I paid attention, it was 82 degrees. The high temperature for tomorrow is expected to be about 25 degrees cooler than today, and windy. WINDY. Blown away windy. There were only three of the ROMEOs at breakfast this morning, me, Richard and Jack. Jay was on his way to Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR...I'm not exactly sure where the airport is. He and Deb were plagued with delays, missed connecting flights, and interminable first world inconveniences. Stuff we cannot control are the most frustrating. We ordered Chinese food for lunch today at the office. I should have ordered Sesame Chicken but I ordered Sweet and Sour Chicken instead. I won't make that mistake again. On the way home, I had a 2 o'clock appointment, and that was pretty good. Fun folks. The neighborhood is starting to look pretty festive. This photo is Mo and Jo's house on the corner, I think you can see it from the space shuttle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment