Thursday, November 3, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 307/58, 2022 - Thursday

See this...this is the stuff you can see if you just don't rush around everywhere. Okay, well, at least you could try rushing around not as much every day, and just wee what you could see. Most days, I stop at the mailbox (cluster box) to gather up the mail. Today, there was no mail when I checked. A while later, I walked down (up?) to the boxes. Still no mail, but on the way back to the Curious House, I saw these little teeny flowers, and thought you might enjoy them. Some things do best when they are ignored. Maybe. At any rate, these little flowers are doing just fine, thank you very much. A nice day today in central Texas. No stress, no pressure, just a nice day. A little warm, a little humid, but a nice day. On the way home, I got the little white car washed, and it is going to stay in the garage until AFTER the storms that are predicted for tomorrow afternoon/evening. At least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment