Saturday, November 19, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 323/42, 2022 - Saturday

Okee-Dokee. Another year down for the Austin Empty Bowl Project Preview Party. Tomorrow, I will head back in to Austin and assume my role as the Trash Man at the Empty Bowl Project annual event. I enjoy being the trash man, it has very little responsibility, I just walk around, availing myself as the collector of trash. I have happily volunteered for this role for more years than I can remember, and it always a lot of fun. Now, back to the ordinary. It was a good walk this morning, but it was cold and kind of dribbly. A quick shower, then done. Another quick shower, then done. That is pretty much the way the day went, cold, wet and grey. We hit four estate sales today, and we all scored something, so that is the mark of a successful day of sales. Then, it was time for a nap, and then off to the Preview Party.Now, I am ready for bed, and so I bid you a a good night! Oh, the photo is at the Central Texas Food Bank, left to right: Michele, Andrea, me, Leslie, Eileen and Becky. Just part of the group. The sign behind us says 'Nourishing.'

No comments:

Post a Comment