Sunday, November 27, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 321/34, 2022 - Sunday

When the four-day Holiday weekend began, I had 14 items on my list of chores that I wanted to get checked off. As of the posting of this journal entry, I still have two items left, and I will carry those two items over to my next list, and I will keep doing that until I get them checked off, too. The day started off with our morning walk, and it was a lovely morning. For the first time in several days, there was a beautiful sunrise, which made for a great shadow photo-op. I had a couple appointments this afternoon, and on the way home, I stopped at McDonald's for a Filet-O-Fish Meal and an extra Filet-O-Fish. Now, I am watching a documentary Super Size Me, about a guy that ate at McDonald's three times a day for a month, and all the stuff that happened to him, health wise. I don't think this is going to end well, but there you have it. I also watched the latest 60 Minutes a while ago, and I am convinced that the only reason I have survived is because I am friendly. Friendly and fat, it is kind of an oxymoron for life in Texas. I have a pretty light schedule this week coming, and that is not a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment