Monday, November 21, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 325/40, 2022 - Monday

We could well be twins, just born 70 or so years apart. It seems we are both pretty whiny, and we don't necessarily go quietly into that good night. Plus we both fart a lot! Maggie came by the office this afternoon, and brought along baby Margo who will be six weeks old in a couple days. Or maybe five weeks old in a couple days, I apparently was not paying that much attention. Anyway, both Maggie and Margo are doing well, and it was really good to see them both. I do not have a lot of experience holding babies, but I am obviously a champ at making babies cry. That was almost effortless. It had dribbled rain all day long today, and I thought there was a zero percent chance of rain tomorrow, but that has been revised to a 10% chance. I have a property photo shoot scheduled, so we will just wait and see if it happens. Either way, everything will work out the way it is supposed to, and everything will be just fine! And...if you see Margo, tell her I said hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment